Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Big Brother 13 Plays Cornhole!

Ever since Big Brother began I think I've watched a complete 5 minutes...until now. For some reason I've been hooked on this season of Big Brother, Big Brother season 13. And sure enough on episode 18 the stars aligned I found out why I've been drawn to this season...CORNHOLE!!!

This week's coveted VETO competition pitted the cast members against each other in a game of Cornhole. Of course in true Big Brother fashion the producers modified the game a bit to a game that resembled cornhole, golf, and plinko, it was a very creative spin on the game we love. Thanks Julie!

Check out the complete cornhole episode of Big Brother Season 13 Episode 18 here.

And stay tuned...my review of the Big Brother Cornhole app will be coming soon. Go ahead and download the app from the app store and get your comments ready!!

No comments:

Post a Comment